Sunday, September 27, 2009

paeds nurse or o&g nurse..





yeahh!
after 1 week of eid's holiday
now back to the normal oridanary life.
tomorrow im going to be posted at paeds 3.
morning shif.
dammit.
have to wake up early for tomorrow.

paediatric..
i have thinking of working at paeds one day.
before entering nursing,
if im not mistaken, my ambition was being a paeds nurse.
or maybe o&g nurse.
but now, after 2 weeks of paeds posting,
after a week at nicu,
and a week at paeds 3,
i guess
i should be o&g nurse..

maybe i love kids
but during my posting at nicu
i was done somthing that i would never forget
entire of my life!
there is no way i can handle babies very well..
its really heartbreaking to me..
i cant handle babies very well.
and i am very upset when thinking of it.
and im so sad.. ='(((

but what happened will be the moral story to me.
take care of babies was not easiest as i thought.
or maybe some people thought baby easily to take care.
but to me, u have to be particular, very specific, very cafeful to handle them.
because they dont speak to you.
they just cry to give signs of something that u think u might know,
but actually u dont.

but still, i do love babies.
they are cute.
they are small and funny and cute.
i hope i will have mine as soon as possible.
i want to be a young mom.
i am ready to take care of mine.
i am promise myself i will take a good care of mine...
God, thanks for let me doing nursing.
i do love my job so much.
=)

but whatever it is,
i guess i am much better working as an 0&g nurse..
still can handle babies.
but the most care to be implement is maternal care..

dont worry wanie.
u still have another one and half year to study nursing.
and i love nursing so much!
=)


No comments: