Sunday, January 3, 2010

have a Faith in Me.

thank God
for listening to my heart.
i've been thinking about what I have been through and what have I learnt for the past years especially the 2009 that just left few days ago.
if I compared myself wanie of 2008 and wanie of 2009, i am much more better than at 2009.
and God really listen to my heart.
i guess i'va change a ot.
i guess i had learn a lot.
i learn meaning of friendship.
i learn how to appreciate things
i learn to love my family more.
i learn to built my self-confidence.

now im in year 2010.
im going to left permanis and jaksa 2009/2010.
and i am truly going to miss all of them.
thanks God, i was wished for the campus life,
and here i am, staying in Kolej, involving in permanis, jaksa and now, thinking of joining mpp.
eventhough i've been through quite a lot of hard experiences.
but idid learnt a lot. the important thing is not the success or the failure,
but the important thing is i did get involved and did gone for the process.
the process of building myself.
the process of preparing myself for the next steps.
now,
i have to have faith in myself.
i have to trust myself before im asking people to trust me.
i need to built self confidence and avoid low self esteem.
but, it just me the person of always thingking of negetive things.
thinking of people dont like me.
thinking of people will talk bad things about me.
thingking of poeple hate me.
i just think of what people think about me.
i didnt think about what should i think about the people surround me.
i shoud think about the people instead of me.
thats it.
let them keep judging badly about me.
as long as, i know i do the right thing, and there still people out there who support me,
then i shouldnt be afraid.

No comments: