Sunday, June 6, 2010

veena, i love u.

just now i was texting with raveena, my bestfriend since high school. she was the one who texted me first. and so many things we shared about.yes i love her so much. but i didnt realize that she love me much more than i thought.

veena, she is the first and the last best friend ever had for the moment. i mean, since finished high school, i never had any closest friend like what me and veena had. yeah, its true that As was also my best friend during matriks and still best friend until now, but what me and veena had were so much more different and so much important than everything. friendship that had built for 3 years during high school.

the thing is, we talked things a lot, and it seems like she needs me a lot.. seriously i feel so bad to myself because im not by her side when the time she needs me..

when she said, she had been kept things that she need to share about for a long time and now she shared it with me, she told me i am the only one person that she trust so much, and im the only person that she shared things about, and to think about how and what she had been through for 3 years and never share it with anybody, i really feel like wanted to cry so bad. what the kind of friend of me that never realize that my bestfriend needs me a lot. and i never there for her. :(
for that moment, i realized that, she is the best friend of mine. i mean the very best one. she will be the BFF. forever. until the last of breath. she understands me a lot and same goes with me to her. she still the same person i used to know before. she still veena. happy go lucky with that charming smiles, crazy and fun-type of person.

just because i was entering matriks and UKM, then i got lost contact with her, it's not supposed to be the reason of me to ignore her. sorry veena. sorry for our long lost contact. truly i am.. :'(

the long term closest friend i ever had is only raveena, even though we were from different religious and belief, but we share the same horoscope. we're both pisces, we used to love evanescence so crazy, we're always be the warm up partner during karate-do class, we're always went for recess together, shared meals, study together, gossiping, went shopping, or maybe shared adik angkat. we used to feel jealous to each other if one of us gets anything but the other one of us didn't get it. so anything must always be equal to us. we loved amy lynn lee. we loved tatu. we were rock star at high school! many juniors admiring us so bad (hahaha) and berebut nak jadi adik angkat. xD

raveena. i miss u a lot. i just wish we could go back to high school again.. i wish we could sing any evanescence songs again, i wish we could celebrate our birthday together again, i wish we could do things of what we used to do before this.
i am so jealous of u because u jave someone already.. so, if u didn't find me, u still have him right. this is really not fair. :(
.
but anyway veena, u will always have me okay.. i'll be your good listener since i've been training for that..haha. so, u can always use me babe. dont keep it in your heart for that long period of time. i know how much it hurts u. because i know u better.
.
another good things of being the student of girls high school is, if u have best friends, they tend to be the closest friend of u. because we protect each other. they dont fight each other just because your bestfriend steeling your boyfriend (because u are in girls school), we back up each other in the class, they tend to communicate more to each other because u dont have any guy to have crushed on or spend more time talks to your boyfriend or guy friends, and lastly we understand female population so much much more.
.
ahahhhh.. now i know... thats why i became biro hal ehwal siswi in jaksa.. thats why nursing course is my first choice.. because i was destined for it..and thats why i wanted to do midwifery after this... because i am so much more into woman or girls or any related to female gender... because i understand female better.. because i was from titiwangsa girls school... chewah! haha.

1 comment:

SnowhiteQueen said...

babe....
so sweettttttttttttt sgt.....
huhuhuh...
tau x aku bc kt cc...
menitis air mata ak dowh...
nsb bek xde sape nmpk...
hehehe....
i love u 2 wanie...alwiz n forever...
my bff dat i alwiz care about...
argh....
tharu siot...