Thursday, June 30, 2011

Parsley & Mandarin Skin Food

Last 7 months, I was struggling with my skin condition, I had serious major breakouts since I came back from UK, I met so many skin consultants, some said because of the temperature changes, because of hormonal changes, and many more cause-related. I had tried so many products and it seems they were not working on me and even worsens my skin condition until the last 2 months, I started to look for the product that contains natural ingredient skincare line, and I found Skin Food in their website.


I went to the one of the Skin Food outlet at Sunway Pyramid and asked the assistant about the skincare product, she was really friendly and helpful, she explained every detail about the product and she even recommended what type of product suitable for my skin.

My skin type is very sensitive. Sometimes it can be too dry, and sometimes it can be too oily, depends on my hormonal changes, temperature or whatsoever. Basically my skin breakouts not just because of the oily skin, but sometimes when my skin is too dry, it will breakouts too. So what I need is the product which is not too strong (such as contains salicylic acid) which causing my skin will become more dryness.


The girl suggested me to try Parsley & Mandarin Skin Food product (for troubled skin), and now I had been using this product for a month already. All I can say, God thank you so much to SKIN FOOD. My skin condition had become much better than before.

I really excited to try the other products from SKIN FOOD, because now I’m believing on this product, I know I may be a new user of this product, but after trying so many expensive products which worsen my skin and right now this is the first time in my life I feel that I can trust on this product as it really working tremendously on me. Thank You Skin Food. I’m glad I found you.  



oh ya, Forgot to mention:

Parsley & Mandarin Skin Food had clearing my skin from acne. The mandarin smells really good, and it feels refreshing too.  It does not drying neither causing oily to my skin.  It definitely the product best suits my skin.
=)

14 comments:

✿farahwir✿ said...

how much?
macam best jer..sebab my skin pon breakout jugak..=(

norshazwani nasaruddin said...

yeke.. camtu try la parsley & mandarin ni, sbb dia natural igredient, buan limau mandarin dgn daun saderi. sesuai utk kulit yg sensitive. if ur skin type jenis oily, u can try tea tree (tp jgn pki bodyshop sbb terlalu dry, nti kulit kering), cuba tea tree skin food, kalau skin mcm combination oily/dry, cuba parsely& mandarin.
u can see the website, i dont remember la the price, total 4 items tu around rm180+.

✿farahwir✿ said...

dear, thanks a lot! =)

U_ME; Y0uNg^LoV3R said...

salam..hi ..ive been thinnking of taking praventac tu ..and thank you so much for ur honest review.btw,nk tanye u,apart from skinfood products as ur everyday skin routine,do u take differin aswell?

-cinta- said...

wani, u gune make up dr product ni jugk ke??

-cinta- said...

wani, u gune make up dr product ni jgk ke?? i realy need a rescue for my breakouts! dari xm ritu xhlg2

Rayu said...

ASsalam. Adakah skin food ini halal? TKsh

minniehana said...

Salam wani.
I also thinking to use prevantec but little bit doubt here?whats ur suggestion?
U pena try gune tea tree product dr body shop ke?

minniehana said...

Salam wani.
I also thinking to use prevantec but little bit doubt here?whats ur suggestion?
U pena try gune tea tree product dr body shop ke?

wanie lee said...

Dear all. Sorry for the late reply. I was quite busy with work. For my suggestion for praventac, i would advice to consumpt one bottle first to see the different. I know they sell it more cheaper for 3 bottle but i am worried if it is not suitable for some people. And for make up, i dont use specifically one product. I use different2 product such as loreal, maybelline, etc2 from drugstore make up until high end make up such as bobbi brown mac

wanie lee said...

Dear all. Sorry for the late reply. I was quite busy with work. For my suggestion for praventac, i would advice to consumpt one bottle first to see the different. I know they sell it more cheaper for 3 bottle but i am worried if it is not suitable for some people. And for make up, i dont use specifically one product. I use different2 product such as loreal, maybelline, etc2 from drugstore make up until high end make up such as bobbi brown mac

nur balqis said...

Npew sy pkai nek jerawat yea...:'(

wanie lee said...

hye nur balqis. masa i pakai 1st time 1st week tu memang ada naik jerawat sikit. after 1 week camtu baru start ok. sbb kulit nak balance and sesuaikan dengan produk tu. tapi if still continue after 2 -3 week, then i advise u should discontinue it. myb ur skin tak bersesuaian dgn produk trsebut.

gracesin said...

honestly, it doesnt help my acne prone skin...kinf od waste, i spend 400~~~