Thursday, January 30, 2014

Real Techniques Brushes E.L.F Cosmetic available in KL, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Asia. Iherb worldwide shipping. online shopping

Assalamualaikum.

Esok cuti raya cina. Untong lah orang KL cuti jumaat sampai isnin. Brunei cuti sampai ahad je. untongg la orang KL ada cuti wilayah. hehe. apa2 pon bersyukur lah ada cuti dari takda. so boleh la aku menulis blog sambil makan donut sambil dengar lagu-lagu justin bieber ke. :p

Sorry the title of this entry is quite a bit 'menipu' whoever make up geeks like me we all know Real techniques brushes is not available in Kl or Malaysia ot I dont know in Singapore or Brunei or Indonesia. But I WANT TO PROMISE YOU, you can get this brushes at cheaper price. if you continue reading this entry until the end. :P


So today I want to write a product review which is my new babies. Real Techniques Brushes by Samantha Chapman. I have been eyeing this product since long time ago, since last year, and it had been months i have been wondering how can I get this brushes since it is not available in KL. 

I even asking one of my friend to buy it for me when he told me he is planning to go to US end of year last year. Until one day I googled "where to buy Real Techniques brushes in KL and I found someone's blogspot writing how she bought these brushes from iherb, one of the health and supplement online store, which shipping the product worldwide with low shipping cost. 

I was doing a lot of research of this brushes, some people selling it online with double price, for example, Stippling brushes, they sell it at RM70 and for the Core Collection and Travel Essential collection set they sell it at RM100 per set which is too expensive to compare with actual price sells in United States. 

Here is the price of mine when I bought from iherb website:



Cheap right? If i buy from online, they usually sell it at RM70-RM80 for Stippling brush and Expert Face brush but from iherb, i purchased it at USD8.99 which is like around RM30. and for Travel Essential set, Core Collection set, and Starter set, in Malaysia they sell it for RM100 per set and from iherb i purchased it at USD17.99 per set like around RM60 when convert it to RM currency..

See, there are a lot different in price range for those who buy it from malaysia store or online shopping with the one sell in iherb website. Trust me, I am not promoting this website, I just hoping by writing this entry it can help more beautygeeks like me to get this brushes.


As you can see I bought online of the brushes and other skincare like scrub, lipbalm, and E.L.F makeup clutch and more from the website. you guys can trust this company as I already bought mine and it arrived my home safely. 

here is the link of the website:
And the best part, we all can do shopping from this website and use my discount code to get USD10 discount at your first order of $40 and above. here is the discount code:

USD10
DISCOUNT CODE:
KTK919

Dont forget to check out E.L.F product as well. It is a cosmetic product, good quality with cheaper price. I am planning to buy more make up from iherb but currently I have tons of make up and I need to save my money for my wedding next 4 months. huhu ~

So anyone who looking for this brushes anywhere (not just from Malaysia, even from Singapore of Brunei or Indonesia, any part of Asia) you can trust this United Stated Online Shopping website as they ship the products all over the world with low shipping cost.

Oh ya, I forgot to mention, you can choose which shipping method you would prefer, If I'm not mistaken, there were 3 shipping method, but it has different cost, for the lowest cost USD4, it will takes 2 to 3 weeks to reach your place, but when I ordered mine, I picked DHL shipping method which cost me USD8 and it arrived to me after 6 days only! can you believe it? :D

Total spent for my shopping was USD92.90 after discount, around RM 300 with all the Real Techniques brushes and other products. 








So dont forget to use my discount code to purchase anything from the website. I had no time to take pictures of other product I bought from this website like the Mint Julep mask (which is not available in Malaysia but very famous in United States), lipbalm and the E.L.F cosmetics but I will write about it later on my next entry. :p So Enjoy shopping !!

Update: 25/5/2014: I just recently bought 2nd purchase on iherb website, check out my entry about the product details!
http://wanieamylee.blogspot.com/2014/05/iherb-online-shoping-2nd-purchase.html

Thank you for reading!

53 comments:

Jeff Liza said...

Salaam....saya nk tnya cmner nk nt payment iherbs.com.....1 st time nk beli online dr us

wanie lee said...

Walaikumsalam. Sy pakai debit card. Boleh guna debit or kredit. Debit kard yg ada VISA. Tak kisah any bank as long as ada VISA .

Anis Nadira said...

Salam, i ada buat order kat iherb ni pakai your code on tuesday (feb 18).. Tapi until now tak dapat lagi the confirmation email, means dia tak ship lagi kan? When you made your order, how long did it take for them to ship and provide your tracking number? I pilih yang DHL express tu.

wanie lee said...

Wksalam. Yup. It takes 3 days for. I made an order 31december. Email i received on 3rd january which said they shipped the order. u buat order by DHL it takes 6 days rasanya. I receuved my oarcel on 6th january tak silap. Just waut one more day they will send u an email and trackingnumber.

Nor Hafizzah Jalik said...

Hi,I nk taya..once parcel dh smpai malaysia n kastam...u ada kena bayar apa2 tak?DHL xda charge bayaran lain kan?

wanie lee said...

Nope. Xda kena bayar apa2. DhL dia hantar direct to rumah, u just kena sign saja then dpt barang. Xda charge lain2.

Nor Hafizzah Jalik said...

Thanks for quick response. So,i just wait from DHL.Then,can I still use your code? A bit nervous because first time nk order brg dr oversea nie..

wanie lee said...

Yup
U still can use the code utk discount usd10 utk purchase above usd40. Nak guna 2 3 kali pon boleh. Dont be nervous. I can assure u that website boleh dipercayai dan barang sure akan sampai.

Farah Nadiah Mustakim said...

Hai I nak tanya.. I dh buat order, I received email ckp order I success. Tp still xdpt email confirmation utk shipped out. I buat order on the 4tglh march

wanie lee said...

hye Farah, sorry lambat reply. did u receive your parcel yet? confirmation utk ship out mmg ambil 3-4 hari sbb diorng nak packing barang every customer and check semua barang betul, mcm mana i tahu ni? u can search iherb at youtube ada tunjuk procedure kilang diorng mcm mana diorng proses brg2 customer.

nadia hayatul said...

hello..i ni 1st time nak beli online.u gune debit card as in maybank ke?sbb before this i bace blog lain semua gune credit card je.if blh guna debit senang la

wanie lee said...

Hye. Sorry2 lambat reply. Busy betul :p i pakai debit card online shopping dan beli tiket flight pakai debit card HSBC okey je... not sure kalau mybank.i x pernah ada kredit card. Skrng ni online shopping x semestinya perlu kredit card. Debit pon boleh.

shahila said...

salam..nak tanya..i guna debit card tp tak blh la..mcm mn ye?

ilia nany said...

HYE DEAR...i try beli brush dekat iherbs..i beli xsampai rm150 pun tapi i kena tax lebih dari harga barang..hu2..kastam yang charge..huhu

wanie lee said...

Assalam. sorry for the late reply. im busy preparing wedding recently.
btw Shahila, u ada text me thru IG rite? hope u dah dapat ur brush by this time.

Hye ilia, owh yeke. u pakai DHL or normal postage yg USD4 tu? tak tahu plak kena charge. i pakai DHL takda kena charge tax.. ish. tak bestnye. takut plak i nak order lg dari US. skrng ni malaysia ni dah banyak tax and other charges. nyampah.. :(

Aisyafarina said...

Iylia, how heavy was your parcel tu? And did you buy more than RM500 of purchase?

Aisyafarina said...

Hey dear,

do you still remember your parcel no./tracking no. for your purchases on iHerb? I just ordered mine few days ago, the same brushes & what not. It's still being processed by the custom. :/

So i called DHL this morning and asked her am I being taxed, well she said I might get tax. I told her about your story & some other people too (about not being taxed). She told me that if i have evidence that you're not being taxed then I can tolak the tax if i were imposed to it.

Boleh tak dear? The referral no. to your tracking id & also the purchase code from your iHerb tu?

Scary la Kastam ni

wanie lee said...

Assalam aisyafarina. sorry reply lambat. lama x bukak blog sbb busy dgn wedding prep. owh, yeke. kena tax ke. i baru je nak order lagi skali kat iherb, jd takut plak kalau ada kena tax. how much your total cost ? and how much they charge for the tax? i try check kat email semua ttg tracking no tu. not sure ada simpan ke x dlm email.

nourie said...

salam dear..
i dah pun beli thru iherbs..and use yr code.. now i start using my RT brushes :D

Ndra Jamal said...

hi aisyafarina, if u read this. ur iherb order dah dapat ke? confirm kena tax ke? berapa kena? i punya order sabtu lepas baru je iherb pos semalam, khamis. total harga rm404. takut gak kalau kena tax. nak prepare dulu kot kena..

wanie lee said...

nourie. good to hear that :D
im planning nak purchase make up Physician Formula dri iherb. tp sknrg ada problem dgn my debit card so next week nk try purchase. i will let u guys know when my 2nd purchase is success or not. hopefully tak kena tax :x

AinaaNabilla Nazirun said...

Salam sis.. kalau sis beli.. boleh x nk kirim

AinaaNabilla Nazirun said...

Salam sis.. kalau sis nk beli.. boleh x nk kirim

mizz Hayatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mizz Hayatt said...

salam.. i pon baru lepas order kt iherb.. btol ker kena tax?? OMG byk ker??if purchase for $50.62 agak2 berapa kena??

wanie lee said...

Wksalam mizz hayat. Dont worry. I baru je buat 2nd purchase cost usd $105 pakai dhl dan xda kena tax ke apa. So dont worry. Kalau u dpt lambat ke apa, just wait saja. Dont call org custom mmg sure diorng suruh bayar nanti. Tunggu saja diorng takkan hold lama2 barang u

wanie lee said...

Btw im going to write another review how to shopping iherb and my make up review. Just bought physician formula product it that website. Myb toningt pr tomorrow. Barang baru saja dpt 3 hari lepas. X sempat nak tulisreview lg.

mizz Hayatt said...

oh bgus lah if xkena tax.. so next time i bley beli lgi laa.. hehehehe.. nasib baik la i xorder realtechniques brush dgn dgn sorang sis di FB.. kt iherb just cost RM160++..for 5 items.. but with her cost RM345.. tu pon die ckp die paling murah bgi harga...hahahaha

wanie lee said...

I tak tahu kenapa ada org yg kena tax. So far dah 2 kali order i x kena tax plak. Tp my friend ada ckp kalau misalnya mcm lambat sampai ke apa. Jgn kita call kastam ke apa. Sbb diorng mmg sengaja hold barang kita konon nk kena charge tax. Just tunggu saja. Diorng akan release barang tu. Kalau diorng call jgn ckp beli ke apa. Ckp menang price ke apa. Bukannya kat kotak tu ada billing. They will never know.
Yup. Me also almost nak beli kat seller malaysia yg rata2 jual paling murah pon rm68-rm70 utk stippling or blush brush. Belum postage lg tu.

mizz Hayatt said...

ok sis...thanks for the advice.. xsangka pulak kastam mcm tu yer? brushes je pon..huhuhuh.. sooo sad.. ape nk jdi ntah... ermm biase la sis.. rata2 seller on9 malaysia ni nk kaut untung...tpi jgn la melampau sgt kan...tpi xtau la if kastam imposed tax sbb brg beli utk berniaga.sbb kuantiti banyak. i think for personal use kastam x imposed tax..tu ikot ape i dgr laa.. :)

wanie lee said...

Hello friends, check out my 2nd entry about iherb online shopping. I did 2nd purchase from the website, Read more about my thoughts and product review on Physician's Formula, Real Techniques, Ecotools and E.L.F. products! Btw, thank you guys for ready this entry. :)

http://wanieamylee.blogspot.com/2014/05/iherb-online-shoping-2nd-purchase.html

mizz Hayatt said...

salam hii... sis thank u very muchhh.. xtau nk say thanks mcm mane lgi dh kt u.. i dpt dh barang i,,i beli realtechniques brushes kt iherb.com..yes no tax..n cepat dr yg dijangka kan.. i order n make payment on 20th now 23rd i dpt barang!! OMG!!! thank u sis..kalau beli dengan seller di Malaysia RM345 utk brg2 i tu.. but thanks to u yg advice i.. i hanye spend RM165 utk semua yg i nak tuu..!!! thank u!! thank u!! thank u!!!!.. nnt i beli lgi,,definitely!!!!

wanie lee said...

Hehe. Happy to hear that mizz hayatt. I was also like u last time masa i nak beli brushes. Mmg dulu nak sgt beli all their brushes tp gila mahal kalau beli kat malaysia or reseller. So bila dpt beli di iherb dgn harga yg murah mmg excited and happy sgtt. Hehe. Happy for your dear! Enjoy your brushes!

Ze Zann said...

salam. Nak tanya, kalau guna DHL, barang hantar direct ke rumah atau kita kena claim dekat post office?

Ze Zann said...

Salam. Nak tanya,you ingat tak barang you order tu sampai rumah pukul berapa? pagi ke petang? lepas tu, barang dihantar ke rumah melalui posmen atau van DHL yang datang rumah? (Sorry ni first time i order guna dhl)

Ze Zann said...

Salam. Nak tanya,you ingat tak barang you order tu sampai rumah pukul berapa? pagi ke petang? lepas tu, barang dihantar ke rumah melalui posmen atau van DHL yang datang rumah? (Sorry ni first time i order guna dhl)

wanie lee said...

salam ze zan, i dpt barang hari sabtu dlm pukul 10 rasanya. yang dtg tu van DHL dan org tu hantar barang mintak kita or wakil sign kan document. last time my brother yg tolong sign kan. i duduk apartment tingkat dua, still org yg hantar tu akan naik tingkat 2 utk hantar brng.

Vernice Lum said...

Hi, may I know the reason why there's no tax? I'm gonna make my first order and I want to confirm this issue before this. Thanks alot!

wanie lee said...

Im not sure why they didnt tax mem maybe because i ordered not exceeded the limit (kg). I would suggest u to order things not too overweight that require big packaging. Mine was very small packaging and so far i had ordered 3 times and each time not more that USD130.

nurhamidah said...

Salam Wanie, Kalau berat barang kita dalam 2-3 kg ada possibility ke kena tax?. Boleh akak tahu selalunya berapa berat yg wanie recommend...sbb total purchase masih bawah usd100

Nurul Hazwani Mat Zahir said...

salam..aduh awak,sy kena charge rm86.00 pegh..

Kiew Woon Fang said...

Hi!use ur code fr purchses iherb.com.ts so much.hpe safety arrive.

May fann said...

Use ur code.ts.hpe safety arrive

May fann said...

Use ur code.ts.hpe safety arrive

May fann said...

Use ur code.ts.hpe safety arrive

May fann said...

Use ur code.ts.hpe safety arrive

May fann said...

Use ur code.ts.hpe safety arrive.

May fann said...

Use ur code.ts.hpe safety arrive.

May fann said...

use ur code.ts.hpe safty arrive.

May fann said...

Ts.ur share discount code.parcel safety arrive.

Deena Yusoff said...

salam, nak tanye, selain pakai credit card, boleh ke pakai debit card or any other kind of payment? sbb kt situ tulis kredit card shj. saya tkda credit card and desperate sgt nak beli. nk pakai mak saya punya dy tk bagi beli benda2 mcm ni.

anis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anis said...

Did purchased bath n shower products from iherb n been charged more than half of total products for the custom duty n handling fees.pay to DHL. They claimed through the document is 'tiada kelulusan KKM' .I think that the reason some been charged tax n some not. Advised if have frens of family members working in custom department maybe this can avoid n be reduce . so I think its depend on which type of products u purchase there for the tax