Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MUST HAVE! Pazzion Shoes. My January Wishlist.


Assalamualaikum

Hye everyone, I'm so exciting and energetic to write this entry at the moment because I always get so excited when it comes with shopping thingy! 

I was just discovered this shoe brand called Pazzion which is quite famous in Singapore and Brunei. Yesterday I was talking with my friend about my Hantaran preparation. I know what Hantaran I want for my bag, wallet but still have not decide yet what shoe brand I want for my hantaran so my friend was suggesting me this shoe brand called Pazzion.

SO I checked out the website, (they also sell it online but the shipping cost to Malaysia is quite expensive). Oh ya, I forgot to mention, Pazzion brand is not available in Malaysia. They had it all over the Asia but I don't know why not in Malaysia. Too bad. :(

So. My top 5 MUST HAVE Pazzion Shoes. You guys should check out the website to see MORE beautiful shoes! They are amazing!. Look luxurious but the price is supper affordable! This shoes will be in my wishlist. I am planning to go to Singapore this March, so yep! Shopping Haul to Pazzion is definitely a must!

1. Maroon Glamour Heel
SGD79.00
 This low heeled court shoe gets an enchanting upgrade for the party season. Contrasting with suede upper finishing, the heel is embellished with dazzling diamantes and metallic spikes. It adds high octane glamour to understated occasion wear. Also available in Black!
Material: Suede
Height of Heels: 5 cm

2. Black Chic Heel
SGD79.00
Dance the night away like a true diva in this statement peep toe heel with gold tone stud embellishments at the platform for that cool chic edge. Also available in Camel!
Material:Lambskin
Heel Height: 9 cm

 3. Gold Dazzling Heel
SGD79.00 SGD55.30
A dazzling piece for your holiday look! An all rounded glitter with a high platform for the additional height and stability. Also available in Grey!
Material: Lambskin
Height of Heel: 11.5 cm

 4. Fuschia Suede Wedge
SGD69.00
Low wedge suede upper in yummy colors!Also available in Black and Camel!
Material: Suede
Height of Wedge:5 cm

5. Grey Suede Heel
SGD86.00
Luminous beads and crystals jazz up these chic flatsfeaturinga lowheel and pointed-toedesign for a stunning look. Also available in Fuchsia and Almond!
Material: Suede
Heel Height:4 cm

Let me know whats's your favorites and don't forget to check out the website:
Born in 2001, Pazzion caters to the modern, sophisticated trend-setter with an uncompromising standard for taste and quality. High-caliber craftsmanship and an unwavering attention to detail mean each shoe is painstakingly designed to bring you the best in style and comfort. 

A wide range of footwear from casual sandals to classic heels ensures you’ll find the perfect shoe for any occasion. All our shoes are crafted from quality calf leather and lambskin so you can stride with confidence and ease. Each collection is carefully considered to reflect the latest in trends at an affordable price.

Pazzion is available in major retail malls across Singapore with its flagship outlets at Wisma Atria and Marina Bay Sands. Internationally, Pazzion’s presence can be found in Brunei, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mauritius, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.

Thank you for reading!

                                   http://instagram.com/shazwaninasa

1 comment:

joodi @ REMAX Masters said...

Pazzion is the worst shoes company. I bought a new pair and took that on a overseas business trip and the heel broke on the first day, and the sole was all crumpled up so my feet was really painful. When I asked for refunds, Pazzion said there is no such option. Talking about some good customer experience! I am upset but I really do not want others to go through what I did.
http://www.pazzion.com/