Monday, February 3, 2014

My Current Skin Care Routine: Laneige, Missha, The Face Shop. Product Details.

Assalamualaikum.

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I shared my skincare routine, the last time I posted an entry about my skincare was in 2011, here is the link,  The Skin Food. So, today entry I'm going to share my current complete skincare routine. 

'Routine' means we use that particular product for quite a long time and the product suitable with our skin. I have been using The Face Shop and Missha for 2 years (in 2012) and I am quite happy with the product. I just started using Laneige product which I bought when I was at the airport last year and their products are amazing! 


During my teenage time, I had a fine skin until I started to breakouts after I came back from my 3 months posting in UK. Do not look at me and judge like I don't understand the feeling of people who suffer with acne because I do had that experience for 6-7 months. I spent a lot of money buying supplements, a lot of expensive skincare during that time. Now I'm happy my skin back to normal, people asking me a lot about Praventac, Skin Food, but my advice is not what supplement you are taking or what skin care you should try.

My advice, eating healthy food, stress management, drinks a lot of water, exercise, and 'routinely' take care of your skin is the most important. No point of buying a lot of good stuff when you don't appreciate the products or other word 'lazy'. Lazy to put toner, lazy to wear moisturizer, lazy to wear mask, lazy to take off your make up before go to bed, i am saying this because sometimes it happens to me that after washing my face at night I just straight go to bed even though I had tons of masks, and sleeping pack. 

My Current Skin Care Products:

Cleanser
Laneige Multi Cleanser
Simple Deep Cleaning Facial Wash
The Face Shop Eco-therapy Cleansing Foam
Guardian Facial Cleansing Wipes

Toner
The Face Shop E'thym O2 Toner
Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence

Moisturizer 
The Face Shop E'thym O2 Recharge Essence 
The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Depuffing Eye Gel 

Treatment
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack 
Queen Halene Mint Julep Masque


Name: Laneige Multi Cleanser
Price: RM77
Size: 180 mL
Ingredients: Papain enzyme-based
Skin Types: ALL SKIN
Where to Buy: Laneige store

Benefits:
4 in 1 cleanser remove makeup, removes sunscreen, exfoliates and cleanses at once. Mild plant-based cleansing ingredients and Papain enzymes, the exfoliating enzymes extracted from papaya fruit, remove makeup completely and exfoliate for smoother skin.

My Rate: 4/5 


Name: Simple Deep Cleansing Facial Wash
Price: BnD10 = RM25
Size: 250 mL
Ingredients: Chamomile Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5
Skin Types: DRY SKIN/ SENSITIVE SKIN
Where to Buy: Guardian/ Watson


Benefits:

Soap free and [H balanced the added Chamomile oil and pro-vitamin B5 will leave your skin fresh, supple and conditioned. 

My Rate: 2/5


Name: The Face Shop Eco-Therapy Cleansing Foam
Price: RM59
Size: 140 mL

My Rate: 3/5


Name: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Price: USD 3.84 = RM13
Size: 226.8g / 8oz
Ingredients: Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene, Glycol.
Skin Types: DRY SKIN/ SENSITIVE SKIN
Where to Buy: www.iherb.com (low rate worldwide shipping)
(use my discount code: KTK919 for USD10 OFF)
*please take note this product is unavailable in Malaysia 

Benefits:
Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment developed by a dermatologist that helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrinks enlarged pores. 

My Rate: 4/5



Name: Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence
Price: 
Size: 215 mL
Ingredients:
Skin Types: DRY SKIN/ SENSITIVE SKIN
Where to Buy: Missha store 

Benefits:


My Rate: 5/5



Name: Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_EX
Price: RM88
Size: 80 mL
Ingredients: Ceramide SLN, Hunza Apricot Extracts, Chestnuts, Essential oils from Orange Flower, Rose, Ylang Ylang Sandal Wood.   
Skin Types: ALL SKIN
Where to Buy: Laneige store

Benefits:- 
Light gel-type texture provides intensive hydration, vitality, and brightening effect while restoring skin with deep relaxation. 

My Rate: 5/5


Name: The Face Shop Raspberry Roots Depufing Eye Gel
Size: 25 mL
Skin Types: ALL SKIN
Where to Buy: The Face Shop store 


Benefits:

Eye gel to de-puff and soothing swollen eyes. Provides instant cooling & refreshment. 

My Rate: 2/5

Name: E'thym O2 Water Recharging Essence
Size: 50 mL
Skin Types: ALL SKIN
Where to Buy: The Face Shop store 

Benefits:
An intensively moisturizing essence for a more firmer look. Leaves skin feeling deeply hydrated and comforted with moisture and nourishment. 

My Rate: 3/5

That's all from me. Thank You for reading. 

Hope you all enjoyed this peek into what I use. Have a great day! Bye.

2 comments:

zarith said...

hai, nice post.

Tapi boleh tak awak buat entri step-by-step skin care routine awak.
Which one to apply first.

Thanks..

lala said...

How much is the price for MISSHA FIRST TREATMENT ESSENCE?? saw some comments on the internet that it is similar to SKII Essence and does the same wonders with cheaper price..

what do you think of the product? do you have missha local store near you?

thanks!