Thursday, May 22, 2014

Iherb Online Shoping 2nd Purchase. Product Review : Physician's Formula, Ecotools, Real Techniques, E.L.F.

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone!


Last time i shared my experience shopping online with iherb website. I bought Real Techniques make up brushes with cheaper price from the website and it was my first time experience shopping online from the United States online shopping website. At first i was worried of being taxed or if there will be a problem with shipping and handling, if it takes too long to reach to my place, and so on. But finally I am so happy I got my brushes arrive safely to my home, and last week I did my second purchase from the website and it arrive safely, not being taxed and no other problems. 

Last week I bought 15 items from the website. Most of it was Physician Formula product because the brand was on 20% discount on that week.

*TIPS: iherb website have Brands of The Week: 20% Off The Entire Selection of the Brands. Check out the 'Special' link on the website to know what brands on the sale. 


Shopping at iherb and get $10 discount on your 1st order! Use discount code: KTK919






















My first time shopping iherb, I was in Brunei and I was using my aunt's home address. I was also using my Brunei HSBC debit card. But on my 2nd purchase, I already in KL, so I used my home address and I used my fiance Bank Rakyat debit card (with his permission) Thank You Darling. :p 

I find out i was a problem for me to use my Bank Islam debit card but if you guys encounter the problem where you cant pay using your debit/credit card even though you have VISA or Master Card, you can call your bank and tell your problem. Because what happen when I was using Bank Rakyat debit card, my payment was declined. So my fiance called the bank and they 'unblock' something. I think maybe because for the safety purposes, they block money transfer to certain International website, all you need to do is call the bank and tell your card was declined and they will help you.


I ordered my 2nd purchased on 9 May 2014, and it arrived on 17 May, which is 8 days to arrive to my home (from US California to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). 

Here is my review items of what I had bought:

1. Physician's Formula Glowing Nude Blush 
This is the new blush by Physician's Formula, I am sorry i forgot to do the swatch for this blush, but when i try it on my cheek, it has natural glow. What I like about Physician Formula products, their product is hypoallergenic, fragrance free, gluten free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist approved. The product came with mirror and the brush. The pigments deliver a skin glowing finish and allowing skin's natural radiance.

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Physician's Formula Glowing Nude Blush (Natural)
Price : USD$12.43 (RM39.90) 
Net Wt : 5.0g
Where to Buy : www.iherb.com/Nude-Wear-Glowing-Nude-Blush-Natural  
Discount code: KTK919 . If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 






2. Physician's Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Blush 
This blush is very luxurious blushing powder with classic look and feel of cashmere leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and nourished. The formula has 100% pure cashmere extract for skin softening and conditioning effect, Sodium Hyaluronate for the moisturizing benefits, and soft-focus pearls to help diffuse fine lines and wrinkles. Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, oil free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist approved.

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Physician's Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra Smoothing Blush (Rose)
Price :  USD$12.43 (RM39.90)
Net Wt : 7.0g
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 






3. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush 
By looking at this blush is already made me happy because of the cute hearts features! The blush is soft and bendable and this pigmentation is pop of color and leave radiance to cheeks. The blush claimed to has Euphoryl, natural plant extract which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. Another one feature that i like about this blush, it has this sweet scent of Violet gives me a feeling of joy each time I apply. Hypoallergenic, paraben free, gluten free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist approved. 

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood boosting Blush (Rose)
Price :  USD$11.47 (RM36.90)
Net Wt : 7.0g
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 





So, that's all the 3 blushes Physician's Formula I bought from iherb website. So far I LOVE so much all of them. I would give 5 Stars to all of them, it didn't breaks my skin, the pigmentation is so amazing, the smell is great, and the most i like about them, they are Hypoallergenic, mostly made from natural plant extract and the packaging is so pretty!! By just looking at the products already made my day and made me feel so happy!


Okey. Now lets move to Physician's Formula powder. I bought 2 powder, one is Mineral pressed powder and another one is BB powder.


4. Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder (creamy natural)
This pressed powder is talc-free, it has SPF30, it delivers great coverage for a flawless airbrush finish. It claimed to reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and sun damage. However, it has active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% and Zinc Oxide 10% for sunscreen purposes. This pressed powder helps prevent sunburn, decrease of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. My thought of this product : Thank God I choose the correct shade, mine is natural creamy and I really like to use it after I put on my moisturizer or foundation.

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed powder (creamy natural)
Price :  USD$13.39 (RM43.00)
Net Wt : 7.5g
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 



5. Physician's Formula Super BB All in 1 beauty Balm Powder (light/medium)
This super BB powder has SPF30, broad spectrum sunscreen, it has 10 beauty benefits: smoothing, perfecting, protecting, oil-control, pore minimizing, airbrushing, line-softening, concealing, setting and long wearing. I don't need to put any foundation before, I just put my moisturizer and then apply this BB powder I am ready to go. It also has active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% and Zinc Oxide 10% for sunscreen purposes. This BB powder helps prevent sunburn, and prevent risk of skin cancer and skin aging as well. My thoughts: I give 4 starts, the texture is too soft and I'm afraid if i drop it, it will breaks or smashed.

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Physician's Formula Super BB Cream All in 1 Powder (light/medium) 
Price :  USD$13.39 (RM43.00)
Net Wt : 8.3g
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 



Now, lets move on to Physician's formula Eyeshadow and Lipstick.
I am totally happy with this another two product from Physician's Formula, I have been using them and iIreally like them so much.


6. Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Lipstick (Rose) 
This lipstick is like the Happy Booster blush that I just mention above, this lipstick has the sweet scent & flavor of Violet. The color is very rich, it glides on with luminous shine. It claimed to have collagen boosting peptides which smooth lips so it they look plump, healthy and luscious. It has three complementary shades blend together for a glowing color. *hypoallergenic, paraben free and dermatologist approved. 

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Lipstick (rose)
Price :  USD$8.59 (RM27.60)
Net Wt : 3.8g
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 



7. Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner 
This eye shadow basically has 9 nude shades, it has 3 naked and neutral yet never boring shades creat modern Nude Eyes, it has high performance formula, wet & dry application for two finishes: wet for intense color with long lasting wear and dry for softer result. The eye shadows can creat 3 Nude Looks : natural, Playful and Dramatic. Love it so much! I would give 4 Stars!

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & liner
Price :  USD$11.47 (RM36.80)
Net Wt : 7.5g
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 



I'm sorry this is not a great swatches, I don't want to waste the product, so I swathed a little amount only :p
Alright. Now lets move on to Physician's Formula Mascaras. They have a lot mascaras but I just bought two mascara from this brand after I watched this product review on Youtube and I heard people complimenting this mascara brand as it gives a great effect as they claimed. And the packaging is cute!


8. Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara (black) 
This mascara is 100% FREE of : harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, clumping, smudging, flaking, fibers and dyes. It gives 5X lash boosting, lengthens, volumizes and defines. I really love this mascara as it 100% from natural origins and 70% from organic farming. It also comes with 100% recycle eco brush.

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Physician's Formula Organic Wear mascara (black)
Price :  USD$9.55 (RM30.70)
Net Wt : 7.5g
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 

Sorry, this photo was taken at night, so the lighting is very poor. 
9. Physician's Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara (black) 


Again, this mascara is also 100% FREE of : harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fibers, parabens, clumping, smudging, flaking, gluten and dyes. It gives false lash effect and amazing volume, length and curl as well. It claimed 100% natural fibers and no irritation. I really like the wand, the brush is oversized creates fabulously false lash effect instantly. And what I like about this mascara its pink packaging and cute! 

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Physician's Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara (black)
Price :  USD$9.55 (RM30.70)
Net Wt : 7.5g
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 


Thats all from Physician's Formula brand. Now lets continue to brushes. I bought 3 brushes from Ecotools, and 2 from Real Techniques.


Ecotools Brushes 
This is my first time I bought brushes from Ecotools. At first I was afraid if its not worth it but now I feel so going buy more brushes from this brand! The brushes is very soft and the handle is made from bamboo. Its amazing brushes and I love them because Ecotools products are earth friendly beauty product.

10. Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush 
This multi-functional brush for face make up. Its add definition by angling the brush to contour cheekbone. The large, fanned head is also great for use with illumination powders for an airbrushed finish. I like to use this brush for my powder and bronzer.
PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Ecotools Deluxe Fan Brush 
Price :  USD$6.99 (RM22.40)
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 


11. Ecotools Full Eye Shadow Brush 
This eye brush is essential for applying shadow base, I can use for shading eye crease, highlighting brow bone, and blending eye shadow as well.
PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Ecotools Full Eye Shadow Brush  
Price :  USD$3.99 (RM12.80)
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 

12. Ecotools Airbrush Concealer Brush 
This brush can  be use to apply concealer for complete coverage and problem areas. I like to use this brush to conceal my dark under eye, to hide dark circles.
PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Ecotools Airbrush Concealer Brush 
Price :  USD$3.99 (RM12.80)
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 



13. Real Techniques Blush Brush 
As some of you know, I already bought other Real Techniques brushes from my first purchased at iherb website. If you want to see the brushes review, you can click the link below.
Real Techniques blush brush is hand-cut to contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high definition results. The brush is so soft and give amazing effect after I apply my blusher on my cheeks.

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Real Techniques Blush Brush 
Price :  USD$9.00 (RM28.90)
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 


14. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge 
I never had any beauty blender and this is my first time trying this kind of sponge. I love it so much, it has flat edge for contouring around eyes and nose. The sides can be use to blend the foundation on large areas of the face. It also great for cover imperfections.

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge 
Price :  USD$6.00 (RM19.20)
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 


15. E.L.F. Studio High Definition Under Eye Setting Powder (sheer)
Last but not least, I bought HD Under Eye Powder by ELF, I heard from other review, this product is amazing and worth buying so I ended up buying one. And yes, it was worth to buy, the powder covers fine lines, dark circles and imperfections. It has Vitamin C & K as well which is good for restore and strengthen skin for a revitalized appearance.

PRODUCT INFO:
Name : E.L.F. Studio High Definition Under Eye SettingPowder (sheer)
Price :  USD$3.00 (RM9.60)
Discount code: KTK919. If this is your first time order, you will get $10 OFF. 


So, that's all, total of 15 products I bought from Iherb website. I feel so happy I finally able to do 2nd purchased from this website and I able to use some of my reward to purchase some of the product.  Of course I will definitely buy more from this website in the future. Anyone who would like to buy Real Techniques Brushes I would highly recommend to you to buy from this website as it very cheap to compare from other re-seller in Malaysia which sadly they sell it double the price. :(

And If anyone asking me about being tax or not, my answer, so far, two times I bought from this website, I never being taxed by the Malaysian customs. I bought of total USD 117 include shipping cost, and never being taxed. I will write another entry on how I shop online from iherb website, and tips for 'not being taxed' as well.

Hope you guys enjoy reading this entry, do leave a comment if you find out this is helpful or any questions about the product, the website or anything.

Follow my Instagram to see more latest photos I share about the products. Thanks for reading!


16 comments:

Yana Hisham said...

Hi, first time read your blog entry. Very nice. Nanti kita pn nak try beli kt web tu. :) Keep u the great post!

Yana Hisham said...

Hi, first time read your blog entry. Very nice. Nanti kita pn nak try beli kt web tu. :) Keep u the great post!

Yana Hisham said...

Hi, first time read your blog entry. Very nice. Nanti kita pn nak try beli kt web tu. :) Keep u the great post!

wanie lee said...

thank u dear ! :D

yin shi said...

hi, what are you tips on not getting taxed? I am planning to purchase from iherb soon! thanks!

Poist-en Ivy said...

I was adding on my cart on iherb the other day.. Murah sangat... tapi bila nak check out kena pakai credit card la pulak. I dont have a credit card and I dont intend on getting one sebab tgn ni mcm selalu bocor. I ended up buying from a local seller on instagram with slightly higher price tapi tak pe lah... dari buat satu Credit Card dan menyesal kemudian hari.

Nur Filza Syahrain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nur Filza Syahrain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wanie lee said...

1. Ordered something that not required big packaging or heavy weight.
2. Use DHL instead because DHL will send ur packaging directly to you. If ypur working on office hours, use your office address so they will find u.
3. DHL is also good so u can track where your stuff at that time.
4. If you use normal postage u need to collect from somewhere which i dont know since i never use normal postage one.
5. Spent not too much. So far i have been ordered 3 times and going to order some more and each time i only spent like around usd100 to usd140.

wanie lee said...

Nur filza. U letak kat debit card area
But make sure ur debit card ada visa. If x dpt u kena call ur bank and tell them u try nak buat purchase online tp ur card kena decline. Nanti ur bank akan' unblock' ur card.

Nur Filza Syahrain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yin shi said...

Thanks for the tip! :)

wanie lee said...

Awk try masukkan debit card no tu kat dlm colum kredit card tu. Dh try ke belum. Kena decline ke?

wanie lee said...

Sure no problem. (:

Bella Sirhan said...

hi there, i nak tanya kalau i guna debit card (master card) boleh ke? i takut bank block nnti? and boleh bgtau mcm mana nak isi creit card information tu?

swapna rajesh said...

HI you have a good blog i kie your blog as it have all the good information. Promote kurti designs