Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cheap Real Techniques Brushes by Samantha Chapman : Selling at LOWER PRICE

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone!

wow, it has been more than one month i haven't write a blog, really really busy with a new job and being a wife. I wanted to write about my vacation in Krabi but I cannot find a good time to spent to write about it. Myb next time. This entry I'm going to promote Real Techniques brushes to those who wanted to buy this brush but lazy enough to buy online or  thru iherb website previously, and some asking me if I can buy for them on behalf, as buying thru website can be difficult for people who dont have credit card or VISA debit card whatsoever.
P/s: use my code KTK919 to get USD10 discount at iherb website. 

I am selling:
1. Special Edition Samanta Chapman Picks Real Techniques Brushes at RM120.
(Normal market price selling at RM150 - RM170)

2. Stippling Brush Real Techniques at RM55
(Normal market price selling at RM60-RM80. I saw this brush at Shins store selling at RM78 )


At the moment, I have 4 sets of Special Edition and 1 Stippling brush in stock.
Next month, I'm going to order some more brushes from Real Techniques (Travel Essesntial Set, Core Collection Set and Eye Starter Set) selling at RM80. Normal market price sell at RM100-RM120. Shins store was around RM138 - RM148.




P/s: shipping cost at RM6 Semenanjung Malaysia and RM8 to Sabah/Sarawak. 

For more details whatsapp me at 017-2074381 or email me at wanie_amylynnlee@yahoo.com . Find me on facebook and Instagram : Shazwani Nasa 

No comments: